Life & Music

Miss Independent in the real form. Love for music, marketing & good people

Thursday 26 April 2012

The new phase

Hello Lovelies!

It's that time of year again...the yearly birthday blog!

Hope you've been all doing great things in the past year!...I've had somewhat a rough year so let me get all the not so nice things out the way.

I had 3 immediate family deaths in 5mths - my mama (uncle) died from lung cancer aged just 52 in August, my maternal grandfather died in December who I loved dearly and then my great aunt died in January 2012 (my uncle's mum, who died in August) - All very close family...so its' been somewhat tough but dealing with it the best I know.

I also decided to resign from my job, partly due to my breakdown and I also moved to London to become a part-time carer for my grandmother.

I've been very quiet on the music side lately and that was purely for the reasons above. On a positive note I released my first single PLAY THIS GAME along with the video - check it out if you haven't www.youtube.com/rainerecords1. I never pushed PTG as the day after I realised my single, my uncle passed away, still i'm happy with the response it did receive - so thank you to everyone who downloaded it, commented and shared the song.

Musically things really kicked off for Arjun - it's a been a great journey of 4 years with Arj so far and i'm really excited about the future! Trust me he is a gem - humble and talented. I'm blessed to have gained a brother for life. For me...I'm currently working on my EP and more songwriting.  I'm also in the process of starting my new business - not music related - so really really excited!

I went away to Rhodes for my birthday (solo travelling!) which was amazing...I did a lot of walking, exploring, relaxing and a little partying! Ladies if you want to see hot men - go to Rhodes!!!! he-he I spent my birthday on Symi Island and walked over 500 steep steps to almost the top - great way of toning by the way!

Things that happen in life are sometimes not in our control, but how we deal with them is.

Learn to be a little selfish sometimes, you can still give - but you give better when you are in a healthy and happy place :-)

I'm starting a whole new journey...a new phase.   Not much to say this year really...just that life is too short...so enjoy it.

Short and sweet: Be you, Live for you, Create you - LOVE you!

Much love and keep posted for new material :-)

Rani xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment